What to Expect Addiction Treatment
Entering addiction treatment can be very difficult for an individual and their family. Our professional staff will make it their priority to ensure the process is smooth and stress-free. The following is a sample of what the intake process will be when coming to Addiction Rehab Toronto:
- The new resident and family will be taken for a private tour of our facility.
- The new resident and their family will meet with our core staff for a Q&A session.
- The family will say goodbye and the new resident will be shown to their bedroom.
- The belongings of the new resident will be searched to ensure no substances, or items that may hinder recovery, are entering the facility.
- The new resident will sit down with key members of our staff to complete a comprehensive intake assessment.
- A house meet and greet for the new resident will be scheduled.
- The new resident can have a one-on-one counselling session if requested.
- Addiction Rehab Toronto staff will contact the family of the new resident to provide an update on their loved one.
We promise that you or your loved one will be in the best care during inpatient recovery at Addiction Rehab Toronto. Although every day is different in residential treatment, we can guarantee the following:
- We will treat everyone with the utmost dignity and respect.
- We will provide a loving, nurturing and relaxing atmosphere to help facilitate recovery.
- We will be available to our residents’ and their families 24/7.
- We will prepare a healthy program for each client to heal the mind, body and soul.
- Each day will include scheduled counselling sessions (one-on-one, group or family), life skills education and courses, physical activity, recreational activities and healthy meals prepared by an on-site chef.
- You or your loved one are safe at Addiction Rehab Toronto.
- We will encourage family members and caregivers to participate throughout the process.
- Residents will be able to stay in touch with their loved ones.
- We will help you or your loved one begin life-long recovery and end self-destructive behaviours.
Contact us to learn more about what to expect when entering treatment at Addiction Rehab Toronto. You can call us 1-855-787-2424 or email us at email@example.com. Our team would be happy to answer any questions about our facility.