When you or your loved one begins their stay at Addiction Rehab Toronto for addiction services, all the necessary items for a successful treatment program should be packed. The following is a sample packing list of what you should bring to the facility upon entering treatment:
- Important documents such as a birth certificate, SIN card, health card, drug plan benefit card
- Any prescription medication with enough refills to last for the duration of your program
- Personal hygiene products such as shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, etc.
- Weather appropriate clothing (enough for at least seven days)
- Outdoor jacket, hats, mittens and scarf (for colder months of the year)
- Workout clothing and appropriate footwear
- Hobby items such as novels, art supplies, crossword puzzles, etc.
- Appropriate photos and mementos of family and friends
We Do Not Allow:
- Any outside food or drink
- Cell phones, computers, tablets, video recorders, video games
- Any product containing alcohol
- Weapons of any kind
- Dice, playing cards or other gambling-related items
- Clothing with alcohol or drug related messaging or images
- Expensive jewellery or other valuables
- Lighters or matches
If you have any questions about what to pack or what not to pack for you or your loved one’s stay at Addiction Rehab Toronto, call us today at 1-855-787-2424.