What We Treat in Toronto
Addiction Rehab Toronto is a residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility in Toronto, Ontario. Our high success rate with past clients is proof that our holistic and individualized treatment methods are effective. We specialize in recovery for individuals dealing with the addiction and abuse of:
- Amphetamines (Adderoll, Concerta, Ritalin, etc)
- Metamphetamines (Crystal Meth)
- Opioids (Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, etc)
- Prescription Drugs (Opioids, Sedatives and Stimulants)
- Club and Party Drugs (Ecstacy, Ketamine, GHB, Hallucinogens, etc)
***Click on any of the substances above to learn more about our treatment for each addiction.
We recognize that the choice to use substances is rooted in a context. No matter what the addiction, Addiction Rehab Toronto will always pay attention to the biological, social, psychological, spiritual and cultural parts of a person to ensure effective treatment. The specific needs of each client will determine the treatment program we will put in place during their inpatient recovery and long-term.
We can also assist in interventions, and travel to our facility.
Contact Addiction Rehab Toronto today at 1-855-787-2424 or email@example.com for more information about our treatment options.